Vail Valley Works
Workforce Development Education - Nonprofit Nonprofit Professional Services Education Team Building
Vail Valley Works, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, encompasses professional development, work-based learning, nonprofit resources, diversity, equity, & inclusion and mental wellness initiatives. We are committed to listening to, and collaborating with, the business community in order to provide the most relevant, timely, and innovative programming available.
- Vision: Trusted source for workforce development resources, crafted to serve our unique rural setting.
- Mission: Provide access to relevant, meaningful resources and opportunities at pivotal stages of career development.
- Values: Collaboration, Service, Inclusion, Integrity, Innovation, Curiosity
- Primary Goals:
- Establish, train, and support a network of local leaders
- Strengthen and expand our local talent pipeline
- Offer opportunities for career growth and mobility through innovative programming and partnerships
- Provide and promote diversity, equity & inclusion and mental wellness initiatives
- Promote civic engagement and nonprofit support
For more information and the course catalog, please visit www.vailvalleyworks.org.