Let's Talk: Family-Owned Businesses
Wednesday, October 11, 2023 (9:00 AM - 10:00 AM) (MDT)
Family-owned businesses are unique in that they present many challenges other businesses don't face. In addition, there are often complicated emotions and relationships intertwined with day-to-day operations. That's not bad! It just means that family-owned businesses need special care and attention.
In this "Let's Talk" session, we'll touch upon topics including:
- conflict resolution with family members
- tax planning to avoid financial burden to the next generation
- the importance of succession planning hiring
- retention of non-family employees
- YOUR concerns and questions
This LIVE webinar serves to create an open forum of Q&A, with interactive conversation among participants and our SBDC Staff and Consultants - it will not be recorded for on-demand viewing.