Board Service Basics - THURSDAY SESSION
Thursday, November 16, 2023 (9:30 AM - 4:30 PM) (MST)
Are you looking for ways to serve the local community? Does board service sound appealing, but a little intimidating too? Are you new to a board of directors and aren’t quite sure what role you play? Join us for Board Service Basics – an introduction to appointed & elected board service. This course is designed to give you the knowledge and framework to effectively serve on a wide range of local boards – from non-profits to special districts and everything in between! No experience required.
- Anyone interested in joining a non-profit or other appointed board of directors
- Anyone interested in running for an elected board of directors
- Those currently serving on a board (non-profit/special district/HOA & POA/etc)
- Those currently serving on a local committee
- Elected officials
- Those who work closely with a board to achieve goals & objectives
There are two sessions available to choose from - Wednesday, November 15th or Thursday, November 16th. Please make sure you have selected the appropriate session before registering!
$100* (VVP Members) / $150 (Public Price)
*VVP member non-profit organizations receive a 40% discount. Must be a 501c3, in good standing with the VVP. Discount applies to employees of the non-profit or active board members. Use Promo Code: VVWorksNP40 at checkout to redeem.
150 Miller Ranch Road
Edwards, CO 81632 United States
Two Full Day Sessions to Choose From (Pick One) - November 15th or 16th, 2023 (9:30am - 4:30pm). Please make sure you have selected the appropriate date!
Vail Valley Partnership Events Only